Purpose and Scope
This policy discloses what information we gather about you when you visit Peter Barker Fine Art domains, use Peter Barker Fine Art, or buy products directly from us. It describes how we use that information and how you can control it.
Information Peter Barker Fine Art 'Gathers and Tracks'
Peter Barker Fine Art collects two kinds of information about users:
• Data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, subscribing to mailing lists or email delivery of our information systems, completing surveys, submitting
information from our desktop tools or buying directly from us.
• Aggregated tracking data we may collect when users interact with our Website or service interfaces.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to fulfil your information requests, for site and tool personalisation and for statistical purposes. The specific use of your personal information will vary, depending on how you contact us:
• When you subscribe to Peter Barker Fine Art mailing lists to receive Peter Barker Fine Art news and product information, you must provide an email address. We use that email address
to send the requested information. We never sell or rent your email address that you provide when subscribing to our lists.
• When you choose to share information with us, for example through our desktop tools or Website, that information could be used to create statistics or site or content personalisation
• When you order Peter Barker Fine Art products, subscribe to our services, or request information from us using different forms of technology, we record the technology you use to
improve our services. Where that service may in part be provided through a partner, we will share your information with the partner in anonymous form. Our partner relationships provide
equivalent privacy protection for such information as provided by this policy itself. We may also add you to our mailing lists and will contact you with Peter Barker Fine Art - related issues
now and then
• Where we may use third parties in fulfilling some of our services, we share only the information necessary to fulfil the service, and our partner agreements provide equivalent privacy
protection for such information as provided by this policy itself
• We only release identifiable personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Peter Barker Fine Art
our users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations, for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Aggregated Tracking Information
We may analyse visitors' use of our sites and tools by tracking information such as downloads, page views, traffic flow, search terms and click-through. We use this information to improve our products and sites. We may also share or publish this anonymous traffic and demographic information in aggregate form. We do not share or publish any information that can identify an individual user.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies and Advertising
You can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies or to block cookies. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain site features or functions.
This site may contain links to other sites. Peter Barker Fine Art is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Websites.
We may run surveys on our site in which we ask our users for contact information (such as their email address). We may, with permission, use the contact information from the entry form to ask follow-up questions. Users may opt out of receiving future mailings. (See the choice and opt-out section below.)
This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All the data regarding users, their computers' system information and benchmark results are stored on a server. This server is located in a locked and guarded space, and only authorised Peter Barker Fine Art personnel have access to the database containing given usernames and passwords.
Notification of Changes
Choice and Opt-Out
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us and from our partners at the point where we request information about the user. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database, so that they no longer receive future communications or access to our other services:
• You can unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists through your login profile at http://www.peterbarkerfineart.co.uk
• You can unsubscribe from any email subscription to blogs, message bases, bug tracking systems and so forth through your access to that system
• You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request
• You can reply to any unwanted communications that you receive, stating your request
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this Website, you can contact email@example.com.
Welland Vale, Glaston Road, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9EU.
Telephone: 01572 868460 or Mobile: 07591 472228
Gallery Opening Times:
Monday to Saturday 11.00am – 4.30pm
Sunday 11.00am – 4.00pm
Website by Mevell Web Design ©Peter Barker Fine Art 2014 All Rights Reserved